look how they shine for you
eleven + yellow → requested by queenofdauntless
"The Slav Epic (in Czech: Slovanská epopej) is a cycle of 20 large canvases painted by Czech Art Nouveau painterAlfons Mucha between 1910 and 1928. The cycle depicts the history of Czechs and other Slavic peoples. In 1928, after finishing his monumental work, Mucha bestowed the cycle to the city of Prague on condition that the city built a special pavilion for it. As of 2010, the work was a part of the permanent exhibition at the chateau in the town ofMoravský Krumlov in the South Moravian Region of theCzech Republic.”
1. He said the church is too “obsessed” with abortion, birth control and gay marriage.
2. On gay priests: "Who am I to judge?"
3. Personally called a rape victim
4. Condemned austerity and called for job creation.
5. Invited the homeless to dine with him.
William Adolphe Bouguereau,The Story Book -detail- 1877
art history meme. 1/2 museums
musei vaticani, vatican city
The Resurrection of Christ
Skogafoss x Thomas Straubinger
I know I love in vain, strive against hope;
Yet in this captious and intensible sieve
I still pour in the waters of my love
And lack not to lose still.
Lia Melia - Songs of Melusina 4 - 2012